|Milky Way Rainbow - Death Valley 2013|
Favorites #1Here are so many beautiful and stunning images, I want to show you a few of my favorites.Favorites #1 by Pfoten-Fotografie
A 21st Century Scottish landscape by LordLJCornellPhotos .: Bath Time :. by AppyNinja Morning glow by carinamaiwald Morning Light by BokehLight Never lose your moral compass by thedaydreaminggirl Carcharodon Carcharias by Vitaly-Sokol
Early Winter's Magnificence by MaximeCourtyPicture of the day by phalalcrocorax Mojo I by BlackPepperPhotos
Welcome to my Profile and thanks for stopping by!
• A little something about me i am 22 years young. I work at Home Depot Freight Team, it isn't the best job but i'm not going to complain, wish i could work somewhere where i have more of a passion towards. I have been doing photography for about 1 year and i have been very inspired by many professional photographers. I have an amazing life, and it was enhanced when i met Marilyn. Something about her brings out so much energy, doesn't matter how my day went. Once i see her my life does a 360 and everything just seems clear. I love to laugh, have a good time, and doesn't matter the occasion it always ends up in laughs not frowns. Always loved the different styles of arts. Art gives people to express themselves that words or emotions can't. I love doing graphic design and photography, but i would love to do it as a career. Owning my own studio would be a dream come true but ill never give up my dream!!
Awards and Galleries
• Del Mar Fair - San Diego Local Photography Competition 2012 : Accepted
• Museum of Photographic Arts 2013 - Based in San Diego : Student Showcase
• Palomar College Boehm Gallery 2013 - Student Showcase
• Del Mar Fair - San Diego Local Photography Competition 2013 : 1st Place in Color Landscapes
About My Photography
• Booking Information : firstname.lastname@example.org Local San Diego, CA Photographer
• Disney Photography - I love Disneyland always had and each time i go there i can't experience Disneyland without capturing the moments they provide for me.
• Landscape - I love shooting landscape its a different experience! Soon i would love to travel the world and see what mother nature has to offer.
• Portraits - Capturing the moment of a another human being is an amazing experience and its something a camera can capture in a split second that everyone can cherish.
• Events - I love shooting live events suchs as weddings, family get togethers, and etc.. Its a very exciting experience because you have to be on your toes to catch that certain angle and moment.
Tools of Trade
• Nikon D7000
• Photoshop CS4
• Photomatix Pro
• What you will experience is my latest photography in a sleek new look! Still under progress! Thanks!