|Milky Way Rainbow - Death Valley 2013|
My deviantART StoryIt‘s been exactly 4 years since I joined deviantART. How time flies...My deviantART Story by JDS-photo
Over the past 4 years, deviantART has helped me in so many ways, and yet I didn't exactly want to sign up at the time . My "works" show just how much I've changed in the past 4 years. I'm going to go a bit over the top compared to some "features" simply because I don't think pictures are enough to tell this story, so...
This is my story.
On the 8th August 2010, I was "forced" into creating a deviantART account by a friend of mine (who no longer has an account with dA). To be honest, I didn't even know what deviantART was at the time.
But I figured 'why not?'. I was never the social type (even now), but I figured maybe it may help take me out of my comfort zone, and actually try to talk to people.
When I first signed up (under the name "joshere". Yeah, that wasn't a good choice, was it... ), I initially thought "Let's upload my GCSE work, see what people thin
Featuring to be featuredThe last time I did a feature was in July on Sunkissed Portraits. It's been over a month already and I've been thinking about doing a new feature lately, but I just couldn't decide on the theme. Quite coincidentally, TheFavouriteShowcase is doing a challenge on features for the group and our photos/artworks will be featured in return.Featuring to be featured by simplysuzu
So I've decided to go for it and do the feature based on my mood to travel these days. Besides, it's also the theme for the monthly contest of the group.
Even though the submitting period is already over, you can at least vote for your favorite works.
I hope these fabulous photos can inspire your wanderlust.
Masters of Capturing Light #9 + Feel AliveTake a look at some magnificent works of people who are able to align eye, head and feelings, observing the world rather than only seeing it. Enjoy and support them!Masters of Capturing Light #9 + Feel Alive by AmBr0
Kallo by m-eralpEdge of Darkness by werol
Alone by TrichardsenRoyal Skies by PeterJCoskunThe Other Side by matthieu-parmentierDreaming in Color by DMMDesign
Where The Spirits Dwell by kkartBathed In Light by aFeinPhoto-comLook Up - Look Down by Trichardsen
Giant in the light by erynlasgalenphotoartThe First Snow by borda Echoes of Light by borda
Iceland 69 by lonelywolf2.:Misty Mountains:. by RHCheng.:Ruby Beach Sunset:. by RHCheng
Bleeding Mountain by TrichardsenTombstone Winter by porbitalHungarian skies pt.CLXXV. by realityDream
Smoky Mountains by matthieu-parmentierHigh Voltage by aFeinPhoto-comIceland landscapes pt. XI by TheChosenPesssimist
Winter Fire by porbital
Featuring Favorites - Night SkiesNight sky photography that I like most on DA!Featuring Favorites - Night Skies by druteika
Lightning Strikes Twice by INTOtheRFD
lightning #1 by Moon-Lee
High Voltage by aFeinPhoto-com
Stormy by MarshallLipp
Angel by Trichardsen
Parallelaurora by erezmarom
Colors of the Night by erezmarom
Above and Beyond by torivarn
The sleeping Troll by Trichardsen
Aurora Square by torivarn
The north wind by Trichardsen
The World Beyond by Trichardsen
Arctic Night by Trichardsen
Celestial Explosion by Jordan-Roberts
What The ....! by Trichardsen
Lightwave by Trichardsen
Celestial Delivery II by FelixInden
The Colour of Iceland by Michaelthien
Land of by Trichardsen
Alone by Trichardsen
Welcome to my Profile and thanks for stopping by!
• A little something about me i am 22 years young. I work at Home Depot Freight Team, it isn't the best job but i'm not going to complain, wish i could work somewhere where i have more of a passion towards. I have been doing photography for about 1 year and i have been very inspired by many professional photographers. I have an amazing life, and it was enhanced when i met Marilyn. Something about her brings out so much energy, doesn't matter how my day went. Once i see her my life does a 360 and everything just seems clear. I love to laugh, have a good time, and doesn't matter the occasion it always ends up in laughs not frowns. Always loved the different styles of arts. Art gives people to express themselves that words or emotions can't. I love doing graphic design and photography, but i would love to do it as a career. Owning my own studio would be a dream come true but ill never give up my dream!!
Awards and Galleries
• Del Mar Fair - San Diego Local Photography Competition 2012 : Accepted
• Museum of Photographic Arts 2013 - Based in San Diego : Student Showcase
• Palomar College Boehm Gallery 2013 - Student Showcase
• Del Mar Fair - San Diego Local Photography Competition 2013 : 1st Place in Color Landscapes
About My Photography
• Booking Information : firstname.lastname@example.org Local San Diego, CA Photographer
• Disney Photography - I love Disneyland always had and each time i go there i can't experience Disneyland without capturing the moments they provide for me.
• Landscape - I love shooting landscape its a different experience! Soon i would love to travel the world and see what mother nature has to offer.
• Portraits - Capturing the moment of a another human being is an amazing experience and its something a camera can capture in a split second that everyone can cherish.
• Events - I love shooting live events suchs as weddings, family get togethers, and etc.. Its a very exciting experience because you have to be on your toes to catch that certain angle and moment.
Tools of Trade
• Nikon D7000
• Photoshop CS4
• Photomatix Pro
• What you will experience is my latest photography in a sleek new look! Still under progress! Thanks!