|Milky Way Rainbow - Death Valley 2013|
Softness-art: Weekly feature XXIII:iconsoftness-art:Softness-art: Weekly feature XXIII by Alessia-Izzo
- by nairafee
Little hunter. by thephotogrumbler
Soft pink. by thephotogrumblerdeceive yourself by Nilanja
As If I Didn't Already Know by IsabellaGjonzeneli
A WHITE FLOWER STAINED WITH BLOOD by M0THart. by Foufinha
Free by marvinf
.winter sonne. by awphotoart. by nairafee
Rapunzel by AnitaAntifish girl by Anna1Anna
follow the wind. by jotkeny
June Feature.Hello, my lovely members!June Feature. by MakePhotos-NotWar
Yesterday I did my last exam and I am finally freeeee! I wanted to thank you for all the sweet wishes, because they worked: everything - well, almost everything, but it's okay - went well. I only have to wait for the results, now.
I'm looking forward to using my camera again, because unfortunately I've left it all alone during this hard period. In the meantime, let's enjoy some wonderful pictures!
People and Portraits.
Flowers, Trees and Other Plants.
July FeaturesHere's just a small taste of what I've been ing the past month:July Features by LDFranklin
Pale Spring Rose by andras120 Young Hearts by saphirestaub Bachelor's Button by CecilyAndreuArtwork + Time Turner + by JoJoAsakura Closeup of Water lily flower by a6-k Mouni and The Light by thrumyeye in vino veritas by Dieffi Clown Fish III by TVD-Photography Mirror by ZephyraMilie Cocktail by FlyingStarz Egret by davincipoppalag Something Inside by Dragonic Meet Patches by xthumbtakx Between Two Worlds by ExplicitStudios Fishing 6885 by Sooper-Deviant Youth by Jazzy4265 Green Bench by ericthom57 Sparrow Silhouette by Andashd Fishermen by Steelsoldat
Masters Of Capturing Light #8 + IFTake a look at some magnificent works of people who are able to align eye, head and feelings, observing the world rather than only seeing it. Enjoy and support them!Masters Of Capturing Light #8 + IF by AmBr0
Bryce Canyon, Milky Way by alierturkAloe time in Africa by carlosthe
Hungarian skies pt.CLXIX. by realityDreamCity Escape by CapturingTheNight
Schrammsteine II by taenaronDance of spirits by Trichardsen
Sky Eruption by MarshallLippMidnight Glow by TrichardsenThe way2 by MarshallLipp
Mistakes by almostacrayonImpact | Oregon by alierturkRainbow at Vestrahorn by porbital
Ice Saints Sunrise by TobiasRichterMorgensonne by Saber1705Zabriskie Sunrise by PeterJCoskun
Strong Wave by porbitalJokulsarlon Beach by porbital Wave Attack by porbital
Dream by m-eralpFrom Here to Andromeda by LaanscapesDiversion by DMMDesign
Celestial Delivery by FelixInden
Welcome to my Profile and thanks for stopping by!
• A little something about me i am 22 years young. I work at Home Depot Freight Team, it isn't the best job but i'm not going to complain, wish i could work somewhere where i have more of a passion towards. I have been doing photography for about 1 year and i have been very inspired by many professional photographers. I have an amazing life, and it was enhanced when i met Marilyn. Something about her brings out so much energy, doesn't matter how my day went. Once i see her my life does a 360 and everything just seems clear. I love to laugh, have a good time, and doesn't matter the occasion it always ends up in laughs not frowns. Always loved the different styles of arts. Art gives people to express themselves that words or emotions can't. I love doing graphic design and photography, but i would love to do it as a career. Owning my own studio would be a dream come true but ill never give up my dream!!
Awards and Galleries
• Del Mar Fair - San Diego Local Photography Competition 2012 : Accepted
• Museum of Photographic Arts 2013 - Based in San Diego : Student Showcase
• Palomar College Boehm Gallery 2013 - Student Showcase
• Del Mar Fair - San Diego Local Photography Competition 2013 : 1st Place in Color Landscapes
About My Photography
• Booking Information : email@example.com Local San Diego, CA Photographer
• Disney Photography - I love Disneyland always had and each time i go there i can't experience Disneyland without capturing the moments they provide for me.
• Landscape - I love shooting landscape its a different experience! Soon i would love to travel the world and see what mother nature has to offer.
• Portraits - Capturing the moment of a another human being is an amazing experience and its something a camera can capture in a split second that everyone can cherish.
• Events - I love shooting live events suchs as weddings, family get togethers, and etc.. Its a very exciting experience because you have to be on your toes to catch that certain angle and moment.
Tools of Trade
• Nikon D7000
• Photoshop CS4
• Photomatix Pro
• What you will experience is my latest photography in a sleek new look! Still under progress! Thanks!