|Milky Way Rainbow - Death Valley 2013|
Feature 22-Masters of Art Theme: Oceans, Seas and BeachesFeature 22-Masters of Art by allison731
Art Treasure from my favorites
Inspirational, beautiful and memorable art of the most talented artists
Oceans, Seas and Beaches in Drawings-Paintings
Places XLIXPlaces XLIX by ElyneNoir
A Collection of Beautiful Skyscapes
Celestial Delivery II by FelixInden
Last rays by poeticdestiny Hi from space by Trichardsen
Icy Beach by Michaelthien Fisheye Sunset by torivarn
My first star-trails by antivir123
Aurora on ice by Trichardsen Reflectorian Dreams by Trichardsen
The Midnight by Michaelthien
Reflecting Infinity by borda Star-Spangled by JanPusdrowski
Masters of Capturing Light #11 + SolvingTake a look at some magnificent works of people who are able to align eye, head and feelings, observing the world rather than only seeing it. Enjoy and support them!Masters of Capturing Light #11 + Solving by AmBr0
-Twilight on the island- by Janek-Sedlar
Top of France by polomskiCore of the Earth by Dee-TRigour by IvanAndreevich
. . . by FatalvWonderland by KariLiimatainenYorkshire Gold by Capturing-the-Light
Near Space by TrashinsNorth Face by MaximeDavironFirst Pain by Trashins
Bolivia Night by porbitalWatching the milky way by m-eralpKeyhole, gate to galaxy by alierturkThe Illusion of Darkness by oprust
Aurora 2 by juhkuAurora 03.15 by m-eralpDjinnie of the lamp by m-eralpAurora by juhku
Sailing At Night by TrashinsSizzle by jaelisewhen sun is down by Innadril
Tree and the magic II by m-eralp
Architecture, Urban And Rural Spotlight Vol. 94BokehLight'sArchitecture, Urban And Rural Spotlight Vol. 94 by devPREMIUM
Spotlight Vol. 94
Architecture, Urban And Rural
Church Of Science
Man I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this beauty rise up from the horizon! I was super stoked to be given the chance to shoot a full moon because lately my schedule has always conflicted in someway or another. But until I finally realized it was a blue moon it made my day even that much better! I never experienced a full moon let alone a blue moon like this in my life! It was such a beautiful sight to see it rise over a beautiful city like San Diego! I got so nervous shooting this hoping to come back with something to share because in my past moons are definitely challenging to capture haha so I was shooting like a mad man until it was out of my frame! I was so excited to come home and review them and when I was reviewing I got a winner! I hope you guys enjoy this photo as much as I do! Its definitely one of my favorite shots by far of 2015! Thanks for reading everyone!
Welcome to my Profile and thanks for stopping by!
• A little something about me i am 22 years young. I work at Home Depot Freight Team, it isn't the best job but i'm not going to complain, wish i could work somewhere where i have more of a passion towards. I have been doing photography for about 1 year and i have been very inspired by many professional photographers. I have an amazing life, and it was enhanced when i met Marilyn. Something about her brings out so much energy, doesn't matter how my day went. Once i see her my life does a 360 and everything just seems clear. I love to laugh, have a good time, and doesn't matter the occasion it always ends up in laughs not frowns. Always loved the different styles of arts. Art gives people to express themselves that words or emotions can't. I love doing graphic design and photography, but i would love to do it as a career. Owning my own studio would be a dream come true but ill never give up my dream!!
Awards and Galleries
• Del Mar Fair - San Diego Local Photography Competition 2012 : Accepted
• Museum of Photographic Arts 2013 - Based in San Diego : Student Showcase
• Palomar College Boehm Gallery 2013 - Student Showcase
• Del Mar Fair - San Diego Local Photography Competition 2013 : 1st Place in Color Landscapes
About My Photography
• Booking Information : email@example.com Local San Diego, CA Photographer
• Disney Photography - I love Disneyland always had and each time i go there i can't experience Disneyland without capturing the moments they provide for me.
• Landscape - I love shooting landscape its a different experience! Soon i would love to travel the world and see what mother nature has to offer.
• Portraits - Capturing the moment of a another human being is an amazing experience and its something a camera can capture in a split second that everyone can cherish.
• Events - I love shooting live events suchs as weddings, family get togethers, and etc.. Its a very exciting experience because you have to be on your toes to catch that certain angle and moment.
Tools of Trade
• Nikon D7000
• Photoshop CS4
• Photomatix Pro
• What you will experience is my latest photography in a sleek new look! Still under progress! Thanks!