Another shot of the milky way at base camp at Saddlebag Lake, CA. Just wish it wasnt a full moon i dont know if that would made a lot of difference on the exposure of the milkyway since i have a low grade DSLR. But knowing it was a full moon did blow out the milky way a lot but i still had a great time shooting the milky way and the sight seeing it everynight made it worth it! Thank you for the comments and favorties! This is copyright of Andrew Serrano Photography @ 2012 and protected by My Free Copy Right.com If you like my work please Follow Me
• Follow me on
• Follow me on Flickr [link]
• Follow me on Instagram "Drewskadoo"
• Visit my shop where prints are available at Society 6 [link]
Tools of Trade
• Nikon D7000
• Photoshop CS4
• If you would like to use my work for anytime of reason you can message me here or shoot me a email at email@example.com. Thanks.
• CLICK TO ENLARGE TO EXPERIENCE THE DETAIL AND REAL COLORS